Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By matspud
I am just me :D at least most days :lol:

I never thought of using multiple usernames. I will have to remember that when I am requestion DR Who patterns. David Tennant drool.
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote:Unless it's just one person, making multiple usernames, in an effort to make me think that their Labyrinth request is more in demand than it really is. :lol:
Ohhh! The sneaky little bastages! Thank goodness for IP adresses! ROFL!
:lol:
By Tkaraoke
matspud wrote:I never thought of using multiple usernames. I will have to remember that when I am requestion DR Who patterns. David Tennant drool.
Exnay on the public forumay!
:wink:

I'll have to remember that trick when I request a stencil of Count Chocula!
:lol: :lol:
By CorpseBride
Tkaraoke wrote:Did anybody notice that this one thread has coaxed quite a few "new" people to post in the forum? Lot of new names I've never seen before!
8)
Well I am a legit newbie! I used this site last year but never visited the board here.

Then I saw this post and just had to comment. I love Jareth...and would love to see a stencil of him.

:D
By Tkaraoke
Even though I am a "Child Of The 80's" I have missed certain 80's movies and this was one of them. I've been meaning to see it since I do love David Bowie's music but I've never seen his acting.
By CorpseBride
Tkaraoke wrote:Even though I am a "Child Of The 80's" I have missed certain 80's movies and this was one of them. I've been meaning to see it since I do love David Bowie's music but I've never seen his acting.
TKaraoke's Mission:

1. Get your butt to wal-mart (or wherever) and pick up this dvd.
2. Watch dvd.
3. Bask in the glory of David Bowies spandex......

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds...
By Tkaraoke
ROFL!

I notice they now have some fancy, shmancy 2-disc Anniversary edition of that movie out. I should see it soon.

I know you're going to smack me but I saw A NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS for the first time just LAST year!

*running and hiding*
By CorpseBride
Wow....you really ARE looking for a pretty ass whoopin' aren't ya?!? Lol jk....atleast you HAVE seen it, I know there are lots of poor tortured souls out there who still haven't. So you are in my good books. :wink:

Have you seen corpse bride? I sure hope so!
By Tkaraoke
CorpseBride wrote:Have you seen corpse bride? I sure hope so!
I was so guilty about missing NIGHTMARE when it came out in theaters that I was all over that one and totally loved it! I was told that if I loved the CorpseBride, I had to check out NIGHTMARE. It just so happened last year NIGHTMARE was rereleased in digital 3-D and I was able to see it. I was so stunned with the visuals and the music I was kicking myself for waiting so long to see it! The only bad part is that NIGHTMARE is out of print on DVD and copies of it are selling for up to $100. Now that the 3-D version is out there, I'm hoping that they will put it to DVD soon.
By CorpseBride
Have you tried ebay? You can still get it really cheap on there. I just bought one a couple of months ago as a gift for a friend and I got it for about 10 dollars to my door.
By Meya
I saw the Labyrinth post and simply had to speak up! I mean, c'mon.. I bought a Jareth action figure a few weeks ago. No, I'm not obsessed... not at all. I love the movie so much that anything would make me happy. :D
By Tkaraoke
CorpseBride wrote:Have you tried ebay?
Never even thought about looking there! Thanks for the heads up!
By Dementia
I had to go sign up for the forums just to say I'd also like to see some Labyrinth stencils. :D
By CorpseBride
Meya wrote:I saw the Labyrinth post and simply had to speak up! I mean, c'mon.. I bought a Jareth action figure a few weeks ago. No, I'm not obsessed... not at all. I love the movie so much that anything would make me happy. :D

I bought one of those too!! I got in at Spencer Gifts....I am thinking about putting it in my fishtank...:lol:
By Dementia
I actually made a Jareth stencil this weekend. However, I mainly used my hoodie I bought from Hot Topic for the main design so I don't know that I should take credit. :( However, if you guys want to check it out I'll have to scan it tomorrow because I forgot it at home.

And darn it all, I can't find a picture of my hoodie around the net to show you a reference!

I still can't wait to see what the Patchmaster will come up with.