Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By chuckwagon
I would love to see some Game of Thrones stencil designs!! Obviously the characters, and most importantly to me I would LOVE to see a Tyrion stencil!! Would like to see the TV show logo as well. Just a thought. :D
By chuckwagon
OH MAN, the iron throne would be an interesting stencil to see... I would imagine A LOT of very thin and intricate lines. I like that idea though, and would for sure like to see some house sigils. CALL THE BANNERS!!
By Joey
I'll also throw in a vote for this one! The Iron Throne would probably be most iconic, but Tyrion Lannister would be the best character if I had to pick just one.

*sobs over her favorite character who died in book 3*
By sloaner
I am getting very into Game of Thrones. I plan on doing a stark sigil this year. But I would love a Tyrion pattern.

Edit: Also a white walker!!!!! Basically a winter zombie, and I know Ryan is a sucker for zombies :D

By alyssaSF
I love this idea. I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan. I've got some image references that would make good pumpkins.

Here's Tyrion Lannister, I like that he has the scar in this one.

Here's Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. This one may be a little complicated, but it's such an awesome image.

I also think some house sigils would be awesome too, and a bit more simple than the portraits.
By sloaner
Can we get a pattern of that Daenerys picture.....just make it a full body pattern :lol:
By BigScience
Thought I would bring this back to the front, especially since the DVD's for season 3 just came out and the season 4 is coming soon!

I would love to see the house icons made into patterns. Some of these already are almost ready :-)