Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
Well I was going to wait until we moved into the new house next week but since everyone else has started to post pictures I will too :D

EDIT: 500th post I am now a true Zombie Pumpkin!!!

Davy Jones and a bottle of kraken rum (a bit hard to see)

The horsemen and a few paper bags. Inspired by ghostface and his 1000 luminaries

Roswell Grey (Thing in the back is a lame attempt at a UFO)

Hulk Smash!
Last edited by sloaner on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By ghostface
First off I think your luminaries look great! I think the foamies are fantastic. Excellent work!! :D
By Ajax
they look great pic 2 and 4 are my faves. The hulk is awesome and the luminaries and horseman are pretty sweet good pairing.
By sloaner
Thanks guys. I hope thor comes out soon so I can do an Avengers picture.
By pagemaster1993
I really like your carvings. Very clean and light very well.
By sloaner
zombombie wrote:Great carves! But I have to ask - what's that Kraken rum like? I've been tempted by a bottle on more than one occassion!
It seemed ok but I don't really like drinking so I am by no means an expert on the subject. I also have that vodka that come in the skull bottle. Now that stuff was gross, I only bought it for the bottle itself.
By sloaner
Kürbiskuchen wrote:That's great! I like your carves
Thanks Kürbiskuchen. Welcome to the forum.
By monstermash
zombombie wrote:Great carves! But I have to ask - what's that Kraken rum like? I've been tempted by a bottle on more than one occassion!
Its really good EZ. There's only a dribble left in our bottle! Drink it straight mind, the pirate way! None of that landlubber Coke nonsense! :lol:

Sloaner, congrats on your carves, I like your swashbuckling theme in the first pic. Fab choice with your luminaries they all look awesome.
By zombombie
monstermash wrote:
Its really good EZ. There's only a dribble left in our bottle! Drink it straight mind, the pirate way! None of that landlubber Coke nonsense! :lol:

Sloaner, congrats on your carves, I like your swashbuckling theme in the first pic. Fab choice with your luminaries they all look awesome.

Thanks MM! I'll try to get me hook into a bottle soon ;)
By MooBoo
Great carves and the luminaries look fab! :D
By sloaner
You can get the rum at the LCBO (The Liquor Control Board of Ontario) but that may be a bit of a drive for you. I liked the bottle and bought it months ago mostly for a pumpkin prop lol.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Awwwesome. I'm a sucker for these themed groupings with props. The Kraken rum is great, not just for the label but the unique bottle shape too. Fitting drink for the pirates.

I also like that combination of Heads Up!, Root of All Evil, and Patch Master. All circles. They look good together.

Oh, and congrats on your 500th post too!