Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By paddy_babe
Does any of the minions across the pond know when the new series is coming out!? It sucks that UK gets it so much later... I keep getting tempted to watch online to keep up :lol:
By paddy_babe
thanks CCG I'll keep an eye out online if it takes ages to come over here lol!
By punchi
Me too! I've also read all the books. I'm ready for some on screen Sookie/Eric action!
By vibhandaka
Me too Punchi! I can't wait for some more Eric!!!
By Dredge
This has been a dang good season so far. And now we have Dexter to look forward to as well!!!
By Raven
For anyone without HBO, or if you miss an episode, or have to wait weeks to see it check out www.ch131.com. They have all the seasons listed but I've only watched two of the most recent. I didn't have to download anything before watching.

I own all of season 1 on DVD. I need to get the others. I hardly watch anything on TV but this show is a must see for me. I couldn't tell you how many times I've said to my husband "We have to be home by 9 p.m., True Blood is on". :)=
By Raven
Anyone watching season 5? I can't believe it's already 5 seasons!

I can't say that I'm impressed with the season yet, but it's only been 2 episodes and a few interesting things have happened. I wont post spoilers but I will say the show hardly has anything in common with the books at all anymore. I really did not like the last few books and prefer the series over them. That usually doesn't happen with me.

I will still have fun doing bad things every Sunday night. :wink:
By sloaner
I feel this show gets worse each year. I'm not saying it's bad, but the first season was the best. It's still one of the better shows on during the summer. Up there with breaking bad.
By vibhandaka
I am extremely disappointed with this season. IMHO, they have strayed WAAAAAY too far from the books. I feel like there are too many different plots going on with too many characters. I also want more Eric/Sookie screen time. :D
By Raven
I really have ended up liking this season now that it's almost over, but I agree, it's nothing like the books anymore. I'm not sure that will be such a good thing as far as ratings go since it started out being based on the books. Some changes I liked, I love the addition of Jessica and that Lafayette didn't die, but hate other things, particularly the Eric/Sookie story line in the show.

I really think they should head back towards the books, although in my opinion the last few books have suffered also. I'm not sure Charlaine cares much about the books now that she is probably getting some royalties from the show.