Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
I couldn't find a post requesting this ghoul in particular, but I know there's always a clamor for more zombie patterns. And what better zombie than the first one seen in 1968's Night of the Living Dead? A zombie who basically paved the way for our modern vision of the Romero-zombie.

I had this pattern in the works for a while, but now seemed like a good time to get it done and push it out. The actor Bill Hinzman passed away on February 5th at the age of 75, after a battle with cancer. But like any good zombie, he'll live on forever in film history.

Cemetery Zombie
By nosferatu
Lovely tribute. He will be well remembered this autumn.

Great first pattern of the year.
By MooBoo
Excellent pattern! May he live on forever on pumpkins too.
By pagemaster1993
Very nice. Do not ever remember watching the movie yet, but will attempt to get my hands on a copy. In Honor of Bill.
By Ajax
Very Nice, hope there are more of Romeros zombies to come this year I sense a theme. :D Great detail and likeness.
By Pumpken
It is great to see a new pattern already this year. Nice job!
By ghostface
Fantastic pattern to start out 2012!
By monstermash
My first proper introduction to Romero was "Night". I have both the colour and the black and white version, actually two black and whites. Definately best in the latter. I could picture at least a dozen Georges zombies in ZP form. Cemetery Zombie is a terrific start to possibly the last halloween ever and a touching tribute to a man that has probably in some small way inspired a generation. :D