Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
Any suggestions for a new Valentine's Day pattern? So far we have Sweetheart Swans and Harry Warden from the original My Bloody Valentine. How about Harry Warden from the remake of My Bloody Valentine?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was recently browsing the web to see if there were any twisted genre movies that had a Valentine's Day theme. Seems there really aren't many... at least, not with imagery that would be all that recognizable. Hmm.
By MooBoo
How about an evil cupid! A chubby baby armed with arrows always seemed dangerous 2me! :lol:
By pagemaster1993
It is almost here, hope Ryan is planning his creepy Valentine's pattern.
By pagemaster1993
Getting to the razor's edge here, hoping for a Valentine's day pattern this year too.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sorry, there won't be a Valentines pattern for 2012. The concept and available time don't always click for every holiday that comes along. But I bet you didn't expect that Night of the Living Dead pattern last week, right? I like to keep you on your toes. ;)
By MooBoo
The night of the living dead pattern was a nice treat, an great start to the year! :D
By pagemaster1993
Well there is not much you could do that would tie in both horror and Valentine's Day.
By Ajax
I wouldn't complain about some off season walking dead patterns ;)