Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By CorpseBride
So my cute little seed never changed his mind and he was a ZOMBIE for Halloween. He insisted that I be one too...not a hard sale I might add.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh heck yes! Check out at the determined look on his face... he has his mind set on brains, I can tell. Love the tattered suit, scary-yet-cute makeup, and the radioactive hair. He's got the zombie thing down pat, clearly it's in the genes.

Mom doesn't look to shabby either. Well, actually you look pretty beat up, but I suppose that's the whole point. Excellent attention to detail with the makeup. Realistic scars, veins, blood, and bruising. And yet... if you were trying to make yourself look ugly, you failed! :lol:
By monstermash
He's so cute!! You did a great job on his and your makeup and costumes. I bet he had a ball.
By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Oh heck yes! Check out at the determined look on his face... he has his mind set on brains, I can tell. Love the tattered suit, scary-yet-cute makeup, and the radioactive hair. He's got the zombie thing down pat, clearly it's in the genes.

Mom doesn't look to shabby either. Well, actually you look pretty beat up, but I suppose that's the whole point. Excellent attention to detail with the makeup. Realistic scars, veins, blood, and bruising. And yet... if you were trying to make yourself look ugly, you failed! :lol:
:kiss: Why thank you! We had so much fun getting all dressed up. I can't believe how into it he got. He would do his zombie walk with a snap of my finger! We never even practiced it...he just knew what to do. Truly in the genes.

I would have like to have spent a little more time on my makeup but I was a little rushed. With my home purchase closing on Halloween I had so much crap to deal with the week leading up to it. Argh. Terrible timing, but great at the same time. I bought my first house on my favorite day of the year! :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
It's amazing how we Halloweenies can cram in all the usual traditions... costumes, carvings, decorations... despite "real life" getting in the way sometimes. I guess it's because we are passionate about it, and in just comes naturally. Don't ask me how I managed to answer hundreds of customer emails, carve 9 pumpkins, and put together my Halloween costume, all in about a day 1/2. I think I warped space and time. Anyway.... congrats on the home!
By ghostface
Wow! Amazing costumes!!!
By sloaner
Cool! It's important to be with family during the holidays, even if your family likes to spend time eating other familys. I can't wait to have kids and get to dress them in cool costumes too (but don't tell my wife lol)
By Ajax
Was he doing a Micheal Jackson Thiller Dance in some pictures? The costumes look fantastic as did all your carves. You had a amazing year for Halloween all around I would say.
By SuperSonic
I kinda have to agree with Ryan on the latter 1/2 of his post.

A sexy zombie isnt always a bad thing. :P Looks like your son got RIGHT into the spirit of the Zombies and the ZP! *Yoda voice* Very cute and determined he is, HMMM!?

Good job on the make up or the both of you, and it doesn't look rushed at ALL! Great job and hope to see some good stuff next year! :twisted: