Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
I love Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman and really wanted to do her justice with my costume. The corset ended up a little *ahem* small on the top but oh well....she's an Amazon and she can look however she wants to. I had a fun time educating people at the party about where WW's armor came from and such. Anyhoo, they had a bunch of photographers there and here's a good shot of the costume:

By monstermash
Great costume hottie! If you can't show a little extra on halloween when can you! Great job on the invisible plane too. :lol:
By CorpseBride
*cat call*....meow! Look at you Hottie! Costume looks great!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well there's an accurate and well done Wonder Woman. Looks great! I like the Amazon women even better with tattoos, actually. I notice you have the lasso with your costume. If you try to use that on me, keep in mind that my costume this year has a whip! Actually... sounds like that might be a good time. :shock:
By ghostface
Wow Hottie your costume looks great!!!
By Hottie McNaughty
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Well there's an accurate and well done Wonder Woman. Looks great! I like the Amazon women even better with tattoos, actually. I notice you have the lasso with your costume. If you try to use that on me, keep in mind that my costume this year has a whip! Actually... sounds like that might be a good time. :shock:
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye! Get it, Deadeye.....heh.
By Raven
LOL, Hottie!

Love the costume! Wonder Woman was always my favorite.
By sloaner
Great costume Hottie, you definitely live up to your name. I know WW might not have had tattoo's but I think if she was created sometime around now she would. It would make her even more badass in the comics.