Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By CorpseBride
Ajax wrote:Thank you Ryan, you are truely the Santa Claus of Halloween. Amazing patterns this year keep them coming! :D
Or maybe Sandy Claws? :twisted:

Great messages guys! Yes Ryan, thank you! Your devotion to your craft amazes me and your art inspires me. Your patterns are truly one of a kind and no one handles Halloween with the thought, charisma, creativity and kindness that you do. Of course you are good at adding the horror as well...that should go without saying :wink: Before ZP! I generally carved 1 or 2 boring jack-o-lanterns drawn on with permanent marker. But since discovering ZP! years ago I think it's safe to say that is no longer the case. My Halloweens now pretty much just revolve around pumpkins :)=

Nothing makes this girl happier than knowing someone else loves Halloween like I do!
By vibhandaka
Thank You Ryan!!!! 5 years ago when my friend introduced me to carving, it was a pattern from Pumpkin Masters and when it turned out so well I thought to myself "I want some more unique and intricate patterns". I did a search for pumpkin patterns and here I've been for 4 years now!! I love being able to do such great carvings and having everyone rave about them. I'm always the person who likes to be different and unique and ZP! allows me to stand out and my pumpkins to shine.

P.S. I also love the forums and the fact that you interact with us!
By Kayo
thank you so much Patch Master! you truly are the spirit of halloween. it was my first year on your site and i look forward to many more and finding as many ways to spread the art and word as i can.
By Chewy
BOOya!

Hard to beleive i'd be hard up to find the right words of all people.

Simple will have to suffice.

Thank you Ryan.
By S.A.M
I too would like to express my gratitude to Ryan for all that he does with Zombie Pumpkins, thank you so much for making my Halloween what it is with your terrific patterns and awesome carving tools :)

There is a certain style to a Zombie Pumpkins! design that I love, the bold lines, shapes and detail in each pattern, nothing beats it!
Even when of the patterns are based on famous characters, Ryan somehow manages to make it very recognisable whilst adding his own ZP! styling to it, I don't know how he does it but I do love it!

As I'm sat there carving I'm studying and enjoying the pattern design. I love the long sweeping curves that form the hair or perhaps the jaw line of a character, allowing me to pick up carving speed and zip along them in one big cut. You know you're getting a strong, sturdy pattern when you carve a ZP! design.

Then the great moment comes when you light up a Zombie Pumpkin! You know it's going to look great and yet it never ceases to surprise me just how awesome the patterns look :lol: They seem to pop out with strong bold lines and with a familiarity of Zombie Pumpkiness.

Thanks Ryan, here's to many more years of Zombie Pumpkins!
By Motherof
Yes thank you as always. Every year I look forward to signing up and logging in. My kids have a blast searching for their favourite patterns and watching them trying to decide every year what they want to carve is fun.

Another wonderful year to put in the record books.
Thank you
By Tkaraoke
I didn't to carve as many pumpkins as I wanted to but your designs got rave reviews from all of my ToTers. I honestly cannot imagine a Halloween without your patterns or your site. Every year things just seem to get better and better. Thank you for all you do for us at the expense of your enjoyment of the day. You are, and will always be, a huge part of our Halloween nights.
By snow2alike
Ryan is Great.
Ryan is Good.
Thank you Ryan for making my
pumpkins the best in the hood!
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:Thank you Ryan, you are truely the Santa Claus of Halloween. Amazing patterns this year keep them coming! :D

Now where have heard that before? Tony, any idea? :wink:

Not much else to add but this:

Seriously, Ryan, my Halloweens would never be the same with out you. ZP! changed the way people see me, and my pumpkins around Halloween. I have already been repeatedly asked to post my carvings on FB (which I now have).

And it wouldn't be the same with out your ingenuity! Thank you for a fab 2011, and hope to see the same caliber bullets fly into Dead Eye next year! :wink:
By Euri
Adding my thanks in here too. Truly ZP has become such an important part of our Halloween. The Monster Harvest membership is generally my only birthday present and my kids all carve ZP and I'm so pleased that they can take part in the tradition carving simple to more advanced stuff of a design that the really love.

It would seem that you are like Oz. With great courage you're giving us your heart, brains and making this place feel like home. We are very lucky for all that you've given to us. We love it! :D

Thank you, thank you for all the many things you do here, whether we're aware of them or not. :D
By mesmark
It was a great year! I'd like to say thanks to ZP as a whole, to the forum members and to Ryan. Certainly a credit to Ryan for setting the tone and making such a wonderful site, but ZP is an awesome community of positive and helpful people. It's such a pleasure to spend the Halloween season with you all.

As a special thanks, I really appreciate Ryan listening to our voices. This is the 2nd year I've gotten a pattern that I've asked for, both unique creations. It has been a real treat to add those to our efforts.

Thanks, everybody!
By CombichristGirl
sorry this took so long! i've been recovering lol still no there! but thank you so much ryan!