Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CorpseBride
Edinburghzombie wrote:The head is superb. If it's detachable it means you can reuse it again and again in different places :)
Yes it will be detachable...my main reasoning was for storage but I like your idea :twisted:
By Undead head
Wow that looks like quite a project. Good job so far. He is going to be pretty creepy when done. Dont forget finished pics!!
By CorpseBride
Finally a bit more progress!

I finished painting the torso (I think I am going to add some more shadows if I have time) and added some detail to the head. The arms and hands are about 50% done now too. And my lovely father is helping me build the support stand tomorrow! I think I just might be able to pull this one off before Halloween :twisted:

By CombichristGirl
i love you too!!! :lol: that is to freaking awesome! great work! im jelly
By CorpseBride
Thanks CG...our love will blossom over the years to come. ;)

I just had to post this pic. I finished modeling the hands tonight...they look pretty evil. The right arm is reaching out that is why it looks abnormally large compared to rest of the body. :lol:

By CombichristGirl
mesmark wrote:The hands make a huge difference. Not that it looked bad without them, but with them, it's even better. Hats off to you. That's an excellent prop :!:
i agree it just gets better :) we can grow old together and ride into the sunset towards home depot for more supplies :lol: :lol:
By keifferone
This is so cool. :shock: :D
By amandap80
This is really coming along, that is amazing! Super creepy!
By CorpseBride
CombichristGirl wrote:
mesmark wrote:The hands make a huge difference. Not that it looked bad without them, but with them, it's even better. Hats off to you. That's an excellent prop :!:
i agree it just gets better :) we can grow old together and ride into the sunset towards home depot for more supplies :lol: :lol:

HA HA! I nearly spat out my coffee when I read this...too funny. I picture our silver wedding anniversary. Hers and hers zombie busts created in our likeness. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I can't believe how long it is taking to make...but it is SO worth it!
By wookie66
Once you are done and have it all set up in the yard what kind of lighting are you going to have for it? Because one thing i have learned over the years is that having the right effect from the lights can make or break a props effectiveness.
By ghostface
Fantastic!
By purple1worm
wow! That looks really great!