Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
To protect the world from devastation

To unite all people within our nations

To denounce the evil of truth and love

To extend our reach to the stars above

Jesse

James

Team Rocket blastin' off at the speed of light

Surrender now or prepare to fight

Jesse and James are part of Team Rocket. They are the 2 villians in the Pokemen shows. They always try to steal the other characters' Pokemon.

My wife does have a long red wig. We're working on how we can make it look like the anime character's hair. We also do have the little cat character doll. We have the kids costumes all done as well. If we get them to do a dress rehearsal, I'll post those pictures as well.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've been so distracted with your haunted house construction, I almost forgot what your costume theme was. Then outta nowhere you hit us with this... Mark in a wig. ;) Well, great job! I think it's awesome that you get the whole family together for a concept. And your wife is quite talented with the costume making.
By Raven
Team Rocket was always my favorite. I don't care if they were villains. :)

Fantastic job on the costumes! Can't wait to see the kids costumes as well.
By monstermash
Wow! You both look great. Glad you are both villans (even if they are cute villans) :twisted: .
By SuperSonic
MEOWTH THATS RIGHT!!!!.... Sorry, had to add it! :D

Is anyone in the house going as Meowth? Or a Pokemon of sorts?

The costumes look great!
By nosferatu
Ha. Great costumes yet again.

The wig really suits you too. I would consider keeping that.
By mesmark
Thanks guys for the nice comments. It should be fun. Team Rocket are pretty comical and they always talk in turns. We're working on memorizing some lines to use while we're at the party :D

My youngest (3) will be Pikachu. The rest of the kids will be trainers. Ash, Misty and Dawn.

We have some Poke-balls and large Pokemon stuffed toys to hold. It should be good. We just need to work on our anime poses :D
By ghostface
Awesome costumes! :D
By Starparty
These are FANTASTIC! Team Rocket was always my favorite!

I can't wait to see the whole group together!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aww. I wanna catch 'em all! ;)

Send my compliments to the wife, those costumes are spot on. What a set.
By Kayo
i can see why you would want to steal pikachu :lol: great job all around. a friend told me the original episodes are currently on boomerang now :| and i remember when they first aired :?