Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, amazing. I like how he drew the playing card, with a playing card. And people tease us pumpkin carvers for spending a long time making artwork that doesn't last. Just look at what this guy does, for something so temporary. At least he's captured on video.

But what if he sneezes!?
By MooBoo
That is freaking amazing! I wouldn't be able to wipe it away though. :lol:
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Wow, amazing. I like how he drew the playing card, with a playing card. And people tease us pumpkin carvers for spending a long time making artwork that doesn't last. Just look at what this guy does, for something so temporary. At least he's captured on video.

But what if he sneezes!?

I think you're right, we do get teased for it. The difference? We don't care, as long as we get to do it that is! :twisted: The Joker card was a great idea though, didn't notice it until the very end of the video.

I would have DIED if he sneezed though. :lol:

I wouldn't have the talent to do all of that though, without getting frustrated by my lack of patience, if something doesn't go my way.
By CorpseBride
Holy crap! That is amazing!! I never though of salt as an art medium until now, hell with the talent people have these days I suppose nearly anything could be a medium. For petes sake an artist in New York uses his own poo. Anything is possible I guess.
By wookie66
That is nuts i actually gasped when he wiped it off.
By ghostface
This is crazy good! Ther is no way I could ever do that!
By purple1worm
awesome!
By nosferatu
Ha! Another great find Ravens. He'll be well chuffed!
By matspud
Thats amazing :shock: :shock: and he does all that using less salt than my mum eats with her lunch :lol:
By CombichristGirl
MooBoo wrote:That is freaking amazing! I wouldn't be able to wipe it away though. :lol:
i totes agree!
By Raven
According to his Facebook page he would like to find a way to preserve his creations. He has some really amazing creations on Youtube.
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:Just for you Sonic!
:shock: Thats damn well AMAZING!!! It broke my heart when he ruined it at the end. :(