Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By amandap80
Hey Nos. I have my decal on my car, have had a ZP shirt on every day this October, have been giving out flyers and leaving them by the pumpkin bins in our grocery store. I am excited to spread the madness.
By Chewy
Hah.... and i *so* thought i'd achieved minion status already... <sigh> ok, so, not really.

My daughter and i noticed one of our neighbours' kids had drawn a chalk jack-o-lantern on their driveway sunday night while walking the pooch. I snuck back at about midnight & laid down an oogie boogie beside it.

No idea how *that* went over, but as of last night, it was still there so couldnt have been too bad! LOL
By staticfurball
Plans plans, yes Ive started. Got my screen saver up,getting stencils ready for my party, Have a ZP sticker for my front door,and wear my T shirt regularly.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
RavensDestiny - Indeed, you can submit any minion related story or photo, past or present. Anything that promotes the site, or shows your ZP pride. The idea is to start collecting these to share on that section of the site. And selected entries will get some goodies too.
By CorpseBride
Ooooh I better get some photos ready. I have many items on the Minion list ticked off :) My friend also called the local paper because she wants them to do a pumpkin story on myself and ZP! Pretty cool! Ryan they may want to talk to you if you have a spare moment :) I will let you know if anything transpires.
By Chewy
Here's a slightly off the wall concept for you Ryan.

Hallowindows... I used IV last year & have just received III for this year. Maybe talk to Mark about a special download version that contains a little bit of ZP propaganda. Maybe make it a purchase option for monster harvest subscribers. I might be a little naive but, i dont think it would add that much more work - and suspect there's an opportunity for a little cross marketing that would benefit both. Thinking about the top questions I had last year - who did the carving, how the h**l did you do that, where did you get those awesome patterns, what is that video you're showing and where did you get it (and how is it being shown on the window....).

After all, there is only what, 377 days until next halloween!

The other thing i still want, a high-resolution poster file for download so that I can get it blown up to 22"x36" or so to put up at my display this year. weve had little page sized ones, but they tend to disappear every year, and since we have the technology to do big ones here - it would be so nice to crank a couple out. I'll sweeten the pot for you... i'll even send you one :D
By SuperSonic
Ohh goodie! I better get started then. Stickers and flyers please! :twisted:
By paddy_babe
Does this count as an minion act? I have liked a page where you share funny pics and I saw a load of people aww-ing and fussing over a spiderman carved 'kin so I uploaded one I did and dropped in the zp website (and copyright bit lol) and there has been 12 shares :D :D
spreading the panic one share at a time

Click to enlarge