Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By paddy_babe
What about banners/posters for the 'hardcore' minions that can act as advertising as well as decoration? I'd get one :)=
By ghostface
YES!!! Posters would be a great idea!!!! :D
By Chewy
Id be happy with a high res file so i could convert to a poster myself even! :)
By SuperSonic
paddy_babe wrote:What about banners/posters for the 'hardcore' minions that can act as advertising as well as decoration? I'd get one :)=
Yes, I would LOVE these!!!, you would need poster tubes, as to not damage the poster. :)
By wookie66
I vote for adjustable hats. Black ones with the logo on the front. They would be easy to store because you can stack them one right behind the other. Plus i wear hats every day or as i like to call them my hairpeice. They have the classic snap on back or the velcro back. Plus with the adjustable hat you don't have to worry about getting all those different sizes like the t-shirts.
By pagemaster1993
I like the baseball cap idea. I like to wear hats too, so this is right down my alley.
By nosferatu
For 2012, how about a t shirt that on the front had that year's mascot but underneath a zombified version, sort of like this:

By pagemaster1993
nosferatu wrote:For 2012, how about a t shirt that on the front had that year's mascot but underneath a zombified version, sort of like this:

I have a shirt like that but on the front it says "Have you seen my zombie?"
By reas0n
custom Zombie Pumpkin BIC lighters!!! Please? I carry a lighter with me every day every where and use it about 30 times a day... It'd be so much cooler if I were lighting it with a special Zombie Pumpkin light... I know you can probably find other lighters cheaper but BIC's last the longest...

http://www.bicgraphic.com/servlet/Onlin ... 5000:55100
By Batgirl
My brother recently saw "The Patch Master" image on the Minions page and asked if there was a shirt with that on it. Which lead me to a big ol' DUH!

A shirt with the Patch Master image from the Minions page would be neato supreme!

I'm a sucker for ZP though, so all of these ideas sound great. I'm sure whatever is available next year, I will purchase.