Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By ghostface
It's a new contest!! :D
By monstermash
I've just entered.
By SuperSonic
I has entered. :D
By Raven
Entered. I hope we get to hear the winning ideas. I remember plastering my town with flyers. I often wonder how many people came to the site after seeing them.
By keifferone
I did. Crossing the fingers.
By monstermash
My ideas were horrible. :lol:
I ask my dad today what he would do, I said "think halloweeny". His idea was to stick them to black cats, owls and bats...
By paddy_babe
I just rambled lol, I probs won't get picked. You should have to take pics of where you stuck them, that would make a funny album (minion power!) I wish you could buy them in the shocking shop.

:arrow: RYAN :!: Can you buy the stickers separately? :?: :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
No way to buy them just yet. Not sure how many I have to go around. Figured we'd start getting them spread around by giving some away to those who vow to use them for good... I mean... for evil. :twisted:

And as for taking pictures of where you stuck them... yes, that is absolutely the idea.
By pagemaster1993
I prefer to put up the fliers though. Maybe we could photo copy the few stickers we reseaved already and make thousands of them on a giant sticker sheet. Would that be aloud Ryan or would that be copy right infridgment.
By CorpseBride
What a great little contest! Sounds like fun :D I'm brainstorming right now.
By blueikaos
I just entered as well!

Would be great to stick them up around the haunt I work at for our thousands of customers to see!