Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By WUVIE
Hello fellow Pumpkinheads!

Love ths site! :D

I'm new to the forum, and it looks like my first post will be a silly one. :oops:

I purchased the 25 print pattern set. If I print the same pattern three times, will that affect my print count? In other words, will my 25 pattern count be reduced each time I print the same pattern more than once?

Many thanks!

Karen
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome Karen! Not a silly post at all. Good question.

The 25 pattern limit relates to how many unique designs you can choose, not how many actual print outs come out of your printer. So you can print out 3 copies of a pattern, and it only counts as 1 of the 25.

Once you print a certain design, it's locked in as one of your 25 choices, and the site remembers this, allowing you to go back and print more copies of that design if you want.

One of the reasons it's set up this way is because sometimes there are printer errors. And it would be frustrating for someone to waste one of their allowed prints because of a paper jam.
By paddy_babe
ah now thats clever! I always wondered it as well (as I keep a hard copy of each pattern). I got a question along the same lines,
If you print out more than one copy, will it mess up the counter for fave pattern (like if I print out 3 of a new one) or is it pattern per member that is counted?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
paddy_babe wrote:If you print out more than one copy, will it mess up the counter for fave pattern (like if I print out 3 of a new one) or is it pattern per member that is counted?
Ah, well... when I'm looking at those stats, to determine which patterns are most popular, it would show every single print (even if one person printed a design 10 times... it would count as 10). But I guess that still is a good indicator of popularity. If someone prints out a pattern more than once, I guess that means they like it, right!?