Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By amandap80
Anyone else out there a fan of wreaths? I love making them! Here is my latest creation for craft fairs:

I do lots of work with florals for halloween and fall, especially with owls and crows. This one didn't sell unfortunately, so I just may have to display it on my door :P
By MooBoo
I love it! I would have brought it if i were there, the little owl is cute. Do they take you long to make?
By keifferone
My mom made one that is all black with black rose's and a crow. It also has black light led's in it. I will try to get a flicker or other to start posting pictures soon.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've seen a few autumn wreaths in my neighborhood, but they're not Halloween-y enough for me. They need a bigger dose of pumpkins, owls, or crows. So you have the right idea!
By purple1worm
very nice!
By Raven
Love it! I like doing crafts like that. I do have a wreath on my door but it is more of a general fall theme instead of Halloween. I usually keep it out through Thanksgiving.
By JimmOfTheDead
I made one last year... It's a grapevine wreath, and I put a spider web in the middle with a little plastic spider. I put a small crow on top, and hooked garlic on the bottom. I'm pretty proud of it... I'll try to take a picture to post soon.
By OldTrustyLegs
I had a fall wreath on my door from about the end of August, but I took it down last week and switched it out for a Halloween wreath (which I made while watching Addams Family).

Took it with my phone, so it's not the best picture, but you get the idea. I had wanted to spray paint the wreath black, but I live in a dorm and decided it probably wasn't the best of ideas.
By amandap80
MooBoo wrote:I love it! I would have brought it if i were there, the little owl is cute. Do they take you long to make?
Not terribly long, maybe 2 hours.