Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Despite putting up a new pattern at least every few days, and announcing it in several places, I still get email from people asking why I haven't done any new patterns this year. :o :?:

So for those who might be unaware, let me recap some of the ways you can keep up to date on the latest pattern additions:

:idea: The "Pumpkin Scoop" email newsletter
Each new pattern announcement is sent directly to your email inbox. Joining the mail list is voluntary (and you can opt out afterward if you wish). Guaranteed spam free.

:idea: The "Unbelievable Updates" page
Each new pattern, along with its description blurb, is archived here. You can see which patterns were added, and on what date.

:idea: The "2011 New Patterns" page
This page shows all the patterns for this year, in the order added (newest at the top). Yet another way to watch for updates.

:idea: Zombie Pumpkins on Facebook
A link to each new pattern is posted here, as they are added. Also some other site updates and photos.

:idea: Zombie Pumpkins on Twitter
Similar to Facebook, each pattern is linked so you can read in your tweet feed. Occasionally some other personal anecdotes about my Halloween life as well.

:idea: Home Page and Patterns Page
The "Freshest Pattern" is displayed on right side of the home page, and on the pattern page the icon for it is tagged with a "Newest" badge.

Have you been using all these methods to track Zombie Pumpkins updates? Well, now you can. You'll never be left in the dark again.
By MooBoo
I get the updates via facebook and email, nevermind the fact that i check the site like every 5 minutes. :lol:
By GUS
there are some folk out there who really shouldn't breed! :lol:
By nosferatu
To be honest, if these Wiggums can't find the patterns from that many clues, then they aren't the sharpest pro-carving tools in the box and probably shouldn't be anywhere near sharp objects in the first place.
By ghostface
I'm pretty much on the site alll the time so i know when there's new patterns i guess anxious to see more new patterns!!! :lol:
By Ajax
nosferatu wrote:To be honest, if these Wiggums can't find the patterns from that many clues, then they aren't the sharpest pro-carving tools in the box and probably shouldn't be anywhere near sharp objects in the first place.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome!
By paddy_babe
MooBoo wrote:I get the updates via facebook and email, nevermind the fact that i check the site like every 5 minutes. :lol:
amen! although I get more emails than facebook
By amandap80
Silly Muggles. :roll:
By purple1worm
I check the site every day and I get updates on facebook! :lol: