Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By paddy_babe
Snow2alike it was staticfurball who made them, I was just gushing on how nice they were too :lol:
Do you ever do halloweeny snowflakes like in The Nightmare Before Christmas when Jack is trying to make a snowflake and it comes out a spider? you'll have to share some pics too!
By snow2alike
staticfurball ---- I owe you an apology and atleast a dozen more glowing compliments !!! Really the paper cutting work is phenominal !!! And I am so sorry I got the names mixed up. I was just so excited seeing another papercutters work.

paddy_babe ---- Thanks for the heads up -- I appreciate it. But I just know you could do beautiful candles too. !!! I am usually so busy at Halloween time --- I haven't had time to do spooky snowflakes YET !!!!
But it's in my plans for this winter. Here's a pic of the kind of snowflakes I make. I put pictures or words such as faith, hope, love, honor, kindness, or peoples names cut into the design. Not very spooky !

By paddy_babe
wow! I can't get my head around how you've cut that!
My papercraft is more cards and paper mache, although seeing the candles and snowflake I'm tempted to have a go! (If I do I'll post a pic) You guys defiantly have skills and patience lol (both I'm a bit short on :lol: )

By Zombie Pumpkins!
paddy_babe... while my spider-flakes are nowhere near as detailed and amazing as the work of snow2alike, have you seen this thread about these snowflakes based on the one Jack made in the movie? I made a PDF you can download.
By paddy_babe
Guess what I'm doing tomorrow night :lol: thanks Ryan :)=
By amandap80
Those look great! I have been trying my hand at lots of crafts this year, and I had been thinking about glass painting. I wish I had the drawing skill to create the fantastic cut outs!
By staticfurball
I love paper cutting. I am doing some stenciling for my Halloween party as well. Large zombies and a big haunted souse too. I love the look of silhouettes.
Its nice to se othe paper cutters out there. there are some realy intricate works out there ,quite beautiful.
I plan on making all y christmas cards that way this year as well.