Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
I popped this post here even though this website covers costumes, decorations, food the lot! I've been having a look through and have found some inspiration so I hope you guys do too :)=

http://www.instructables.com/halloween/

it may pop up that you should join 'pro' but you really don't have to and can see the pics and info without a problem, I think you just can't download the instructions (but just grab a pen and paper is thats the case).

I thought the pirate ship front was fab, getting the kids to walk the plank heehee
By Kayo
there are a lot of Ryan's designs in the pumpkin carving features on this site. :? but instructables is just rad :twisted:
By paddy_babe
I noticed that, you would think they would at least put where they got the pattern from! At least they aren't selling them or making out they are their own design :? It is great though, I'll be trying out homemade spider webs this year!
By CorpseBride
I love this website. I go on there all the time. Great place to stir up your ideas and become inspired!
By paddy_babe
Starparty great minds think alilke! That guy caught my eye too and I'm be attempting a version this year for over the front door (we have a little roof bit he can sit on!) :)=