Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Tricksy Faery
I was playing with my phone and I found an app I had to share. It's called Zombie Booth and it allows you can turn pictures of yourself into a zombie that will move and attack you. (or at least where you touch) I've been playing with it for over an hour. Here is a video I made of my nephew...

Video: http://twitpic.com/5t843y

Photo:
By nosferatu
That's a great find and a great app.

I'm just going to find it. Cool!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Killer app recommendation, Tricksy! For those iPhone / iPod Touch users that are interested... here's the official name and link to the app:

:arrow: ZombieBooth: 3D Zombifier

I've seen some fun apps that can change your face (including "zombification" apps) but this one really stands out. For one, the gore effects are many and varied. The exposed teeth and rotting eye sockets are sick. There's an option to re-randomize the features, so you can keep playing necromancer until your cell phone itself goes dead.

But the real kicker is the 3D effect, animation, and sound. Your zombie photo moves, growls, furrows its brow, tracks your movement, and snaps at your soon-to-be-bloody finger tips if you touch too close to those chompers.

I've already had more than 99 cents worth of fun. :lol:

Here's my first infection via ZombieBooth:

Click for video version
By CorpseBride
Yes! I love this app. I have gifted it to many of my friends. Share the zombie love folks :D

My kid :)

Video...

Myself...

It's so great!! There's a lite version to check out, but it's only $.99 for the iPhone and $3.99 for the iPad. WAY worth it!!
By staticfurball
CorpseBride wrote:Yes! I love this app. I have gifted it to many of my friends. Share the zombie love folks :D

My kid :)

Ohh too cute. Gotta love all those nice little zombie families out there :wink: