Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By vibhandaka
This weekend will be the last weekend in September!!! I can't wait, so I will be decorating for Halloween! :) How about the rest of you? Is your decorating already done or do you have a certain time when you start yours?
By CorpseBride
I usually start mid-september, but this year I am getting a late start. I plan on hauling out the boxes this weekend :D I have been thinking about it nearly every day since September 1st! :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have a bit of Halloween stuff out all the time, but I say around September 1st is a reasonable time for a Halloween nut to start decorating. I pulled out a few items around then, but overall I'm a little behind on my decorating too. The last week of September is almost here (not to mention the first day of autumn) so I say... if you haven't started putting out your skull candles and hanging bats, now is the time!
By vibhandaka
CorpseBride wrote: I have been thinking about it nearly every day since September 1st! :lol:
I hear that! I have to constrain myself not to start TOO early. I've already been listening to Halloween music for a couple of weeks now. :lol: This weekend my Halloween spirit is going to flow freely!!!
By blueikaos
I started Sunday. I have some cobwebs, caution tape, window clings, tombstones...

It's my first year decorating my own place. I can't wait to have an actual house instead of an apartment so i can decorate outside!
By SuperSonic
CorpseBride wrote:I plan on hauling out the boxes this weekend :D I have been thinking about it nearly every day since September 1st! :lol:
My pumpkins are the most decorating I'm allowed LOL. So when you think about it, my tombstones are the only thing I have outside of Pumpkins, I think I'm making a trip to Walmart and various other places this year :P

I beat all of you thus far, I was thinking about this Halloween at 9:30 pm on Halloween last year :P
By purple1worm
i'll start digging stuff out this weekend! :D
By staticfurball
I already have some candles out. hve for the past 3 weeks,lol. Its never too early to set the mood.
By suzika
The inside of the house is already decorated, the porch has my witch and skull tombstone and a bunch of uncarved fake pumpkins on it, already. More will be added throughout the next few weeks (as I buy it, this is the first year I'm doing more than pumpkins, as we have our own place.)
By vibhandaka
Congrats on your house Suzika! I hope you have a spooktacular time decorating it!
By CorpseBride
Ok it's literally killing me now. This is the longest I have ever waited to haul out my decorations. Generally my home has a touch of Halloween all year round but there is nothing like hauling out the BIG box of goodies. I often forget about things and it is like seeing them for the first time :D

I tend to buy stuff all year round, it is amazing what I accumulate over the year. I love heading to a liquidation store in the middle of the summer and be pleasantly surprised to find a row of 75% off Halloween items? Say what?!? *heaven*
By pagemaster1993
I have to organize some stuff before I can decorate. My house is still a mess from moving.
By keifferone
I will be setting up this weekend. I want to pick up a few Black light yard stacks that target has first.
By ghostface
This weekend I'm going out to a few of my favorite Halloween stores my house needs some Halloween decoration update!
By vibhandaka
Well....I am all decked out for Halloween now!!! :D I'm already wearing all of my fun headbands (with bats and such) to work. The mailman saw me yesterday and said "aren't you a little early"? I responded with "Nope, I'm right on time!" Lol!