Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By GUS
definitely time to diet if you are going to pull that costume off or else you may as well call your costume sonic married with kids, gut, blue stubble cigarettes & a beer!

best make sure you don't get hauled up for indecency Sonic! :lol:
By SuperSonic
Oh contrair GUS, I actually GAINED weight to pull this off.

The Classic Sonic (the first one) was actually more pudgy, but could still run at the same speed, where as the Modern Sonic we see today lost weight.

I didnt gain like 100 pounds mind you, just enough to make me look authentic..... now to loose a little bit more before Halloween and I'll be set.
By SuperSonic
GUS wrote:definitely time to diet if you are going to pull that costume off or else you may as well call your costume sonic married with kids, gut, blue stubble cigarettes & a beer!

best make sure you don't get hauled up for indecency Sonic! :lol:
Now I'm starting to regret the weight gain. I just asked them via a contact form what I should expect.....and the sizes run small! Now I have to loose as much weight as I can before Halloween comes so I can acctually fit in it.

Lucky me I havent bought it yet.
By GUS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better put those track shoes on lest you end up with TOO many "magic rings" ..around your waist
By SuperSonic
I'm ever so surprised that it doesn't look all that bad.

Will post pics when closer to completion
By Ajax
Looks like it's shaping up to be an expensive but really awesome costume.
By Ajax
Wow awesome video Nos, Sonic has his work cut out for him but if his costume looks like that it will be worth it.
By SuperSonic
I only wish I had the time and talent to do that. I will be done and posting it in about 2-3 weeks.
By SuperSonic
Pics up soon!!!!!
By staticfurball
Edinburghzombie wrote:You mean something like this SS?:

Obbviously you could ditch the mask part...
How the hell do see out that thing??....omg how do you pee??!!
By SuperSonic
Well, the hood is going to be tucked into the thing, so you wont notice it.

But yes I can see out of it, but no I cant whizz while inside of it. Thats why I'm going to go to the bathroom before I get started.
By SuperSonic
Pics on the weekend!!!!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By paddy_babe
most morph suits have this weird flap thing at the front (same with boxers that don't have buttons)... I only know as my friend went in a morph suit to my hen night (we had stags and hens together, so much more fun!) so you should be ok SS.... :lol:

that vid was awesome, I really wish I could make stuff like that! Nice find Nos :)=

SS are you going to make the gold rings?