Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.
By Ajax
My first med sized foamie this year. (see pictures on last page)
Last edited by Ajax on Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 16 times in total.
By Tkaraoke
That was quick! LOL Great job on Mater!
By Euri
He looks even better carved! :D
By nosferatu
Way to go Ajax.

Great carve and fabulous pic. Love those accessories. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
By GUS
Theres a hint in the background for another carve if ever I did see one! :lol:
By Ajax
Thanks guys :D if i've learned one thing from alot of you on this forum it's to accessorize.

Gus-That is a Wizard of Oz poster in the background good catch. Can't say I woudn't carve a Tin Man or some flying monkies if there was a pattern for them. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Always an exciting time, when I see new patterns being carved for the first time. Ajax, thanks for taking Mater on a test drive!
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Always an exciting time, when I see new patterns being carved for the first time. Ajax, thanks for taking Mater on a test drive!
I love being the first one to post the first carving of a pattern :D . Makes it extra special. I have 6 more foamies so keep them coming :) . I'm actually surprised I haven't seen many of this years patterns carved yet. No Johnnys, Phantoms, or Jasons yet. :?
By CorpseBride
Great job! My son is sitting on my lap right now... and is flipping out. He can't wait to have his own mater kin :D
By Ajax
CorpseBride wrote:Great job! My son is sitting on my lap right now... and is flipping out. He can't wait to have his own mater kin :D
:lol: I'm hoping to get the same reaction from my Nephews, but i'm not showing it to them until my big carving party probably on Oct 30th. I hope to add more child relevant carvings between now and then. I got carpol tunnel last year and just had the surgery in June so i'm not going to be doing as many real pumpkins as last year. So i'm getting some foamies ready for the big day.
By Ajax
mesmark wrote:
Euri wrote:He looks even better carved! :D
I agree! Geart job with that. Do you have a Lightning McQueen to go with that?
I only have 6 foamies so I have to wait to see what Ryan puts out for 2011. I really want them together so if I don't put it on a foamie I might put him on a real pumpkin for the big day. I might start getting real pumpkins this weekend word is there isn't going to be as many of them this year due to all the storms :( . I would love to do Lightning McQueen up on a foamie and light him up with a Red howler light though :D it's very tempting.