Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Please don't lasso me. You don't want to know the truth about the ideas floating around in my mind.
By CorpseBride
By far my favorite female super hero. Sexy and retro...what more could you want?!? I can't wait to see the finished product!
By Hottie McNaughty
Part of me feels slightly silly because WW is literally an Amazon and I'm a shorty mcshorterson.
By CorpseBride
That's where the sexy heels come in handy! :lol: You are going to look fabulous!
By Hottie McNaughty
They're slightly tacky, but I found good boots with a reasonable heal so I can walk around all night. Plus, it's hard to pilot the invisible jet in platforms....
By Raven
Can't wait to see it all put together!

I've always loved Wonder Woman. Remember Underroos underwear? I had some WW ones. I still remember getting in major trouble in the 2nd grade when I decided to play WW on the playground and was caught wearing only my WW Underroos. Another little boy was Super Man. For a short time we were the super heroes of the playground. :P
By GUS
Ahh Wonderwoman the tv series, where I first found myself drawn to dark haired girls with glasses ...*& chests* .. all of 8 or so yrs old :lol: :oops:
certainly would explain a lot, mmmm ..wonder woman wearing riding jodphurs... or mtb body armour ((quivers)) :lol: :o
By Hottie McNaughty
GUS, I don't think you were the only young man to feel that way. :wink: