Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By nosferatu
I started this last year but never finished it due to various events. I'm just waiting for the grand unveiling of this year's site to add the title. The flag is six foot by three.

I'm off on holiday on Monday and am taking it with me. A little bit big for a sandcastle unless I can get my hands on a JCB.

This is the second flag I have done and will do one of this year's mascot. I think they add scale to a Halloween display and will look great as a backdrop to this year's carving party.

By pagemaster1993
That is cool. If I am correct it looks just like the thing Ryan used to have on the Minions page on the main site.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Now that's some art! Love it. A flag that marks the home of a true minion. As you said, these large flags can really set the scene as a backdrop for Halloween parties, etc.

Nos, I sure hope you like the 2011 title and mascot, if you've already committed to making flags of them. Although, I've also had people vow to get the next mascot tattooed, which is a bold claim considering they don't even know what it's going to look like!