Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Those seeking costume inspiration might want to check out the cosplay portraits by deviantART user Malro-Doll.

While not all the costumes scream Halloween, there are certainly some worth noting. As an Alice fan, I think the Queen of Hearts and Alice in Wonderland collections are curiouser and curiouser.

But what may really give you chills are these stunning recreations of scenes from the animated movie Corpse Bride. I'll post one below, but be sure to view them all. Makes me want to try a costume pair like this someday.... or at least make my own sculptures of Maggot and Scraps.

By SuperSonic
I like the Team Rocket pics. It shows VERY close attention to detail. Not to say the others weren't awesome (because they ALL are awesome).

Still doesn't help me find a blue body suit though... Ohh well, it's an awesome gallery to look at.
By CorpseBride
AMAZING!! Wow! The Corpse Bride images were of course my favorite but what a fantastic gallery bursting with talent. Thanks for sharing Ryan! I love this kind of stuff. I just may have to convince a friend to be Victor with me this year. That costume duo is perfection.

I too want to make a Scraps and Maggot sculpture :) Perhaps a pendant?!? It would of course not be able to be sold, but I would wear it with pride.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Thanks for the links ryan. They are getting ym brain to start working again
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Randomly ran across this video on YouTube which shows another gal's version of Corpse Bride makeup. Kinda freaky but well done. Instantly recognizable, looks quite like the character with the look of the enlarged eyes and all.

:arrow: Corpse Bride makeup
By CorpseBride
That is fantastic! She did a really great job. I agree it is a little freaky, but it mirrors the Bride well. My favorite part is her eyebrows and the shading. I would love to try this out!