Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
***shameless plug alert***

Hey ghouls & goblins. I know that you creepsters will appreciate this more than most, so I figured it was time to share it with you. I started making polymer clay jewelry a few months ago and I have started up at Etsy shop! If you like what you see please favorite my shop or the items :) Each "heart" helps get my shop more exposure! Thanks creepsters!

www.insolita.etsy.com
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You are certainly welcome to plug on the forum, no shame in that. You're a loyal member here, plus your work is totally creepy and charming.

Considering the presence of oozing brains and gnashing teeth in some of your designs, it all comes off as very classy. Goodies come in organza bags wrapped in oh so poppable bubble wrap? Can't beat that.

I also like your photography for each item, with appropriate images or textures in the background. A lot can be said for presentation and attention to detail.
By nosferatu
Great stuff. Loved the Zombie Finger Necklace. Glad you pointed out it was a finger though as it's positioning on the background artwork had me thinking.

Is the artwork yours too? Love the Zombie Bunny Necklace too
By GUS
following you in the shadows Cb, possibly in a stalkerish manner :o

:lol:
By CorpseBride
Thanks Ryan :D
nosferatu wrote:Great stuff. Loved the Zombie Finger Necklace. Glad you pointed out it was a finger though as it's positioning on the background artwork had me thinking.

Is the artwork yours too? Love the Zombie Bunny Necklace too
HAHA! I am glad someone caught that. I was giggling as I was taking the picture :lol:

Nope the artwork is not mine. I think I left out that it was Gris Grimly's on a few of my postings. Thanks for pointing that out! I better go and fix that.

Gus: I would expect nothing else from you :wink:

Edin: Thanks for following!
By SaneInsideInsanity
o0o0 I love your stuff corpse. I'll have too get somethings from you when my move is done
By Dredge
I would love the brain ring as a keychain

Whats it made out of?
By CorpseBride
All of the goodies are made from polymer clay, Fimo to be exact. They hold up quite well as keychains actually! I turned this one...

...into a keychain and it is holding up amazingly well.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I love these. I'll have to get one for my neice for Christmas
By GUS
CB, have you checked out Garieinternational? :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
Congrats on the etsy shop! I had no idea how much work it was until I started my own. I *love* doing it but it's definitely a time suck for sure.
By CorpseBride
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Congrats on the etsy shop! I had no idea how much work it was until I started my own. I *love* doing it but it's definitely a time suck for sure.
I could not agree more. I had no idea either! I have actually decided that at the end of September I think I will be closing my Etsy doors so to speak. I have 3 stores now that are carrying my jewelry with no pressure to fulfill a certain number of orders. It is very casual and laid back. I enjoyed the Etsy store but with a full time job and a 3 year old there really isn't much time for other business endeavors. But if any of you ever have a request...let me know ok!