Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By pagemaster1993
This maybe old but I think Goosebumps would be a great pattern set.
By Tricksy Faery
My nephew would love GB patterns. He just started reading the series and watching the shows.
By hkzombie
haha Goosebumps, I was just talking about that a couple days ago. I remember my mom would buy GB for me and got mad because I would finish them in a couple of hours! They're so exciting to read! Remember the special editions where you got to choose your own ending? I admit I did cheat a couple of times :lol:
By pagemaster1993
hkzombie wrote:haha Goosebumps, I was just talking about that a couple days ago. I remember my mom would buy GB for me and got mad because I would finish them in a couple of hours! They're so exciting to read! Remember the special editions where you got to choose your own ending? I admit I did cheat a couple of times :lol:
I personally don't care for those books, but I have every Goosebumps and Goosebumps 2000 book ever made.
By Ajax
Who you calling a dummy??? :x :lol:
By pagemaster1993
Would like to see a ventriloquist dummy pattern. I would especially love if it were Slappy from Goosebumps.
By pagemaster1993
Bumping my own request. Why, because I want a dummy pattern as badly as Dadja wants Johny Cash and Gus wants Jimmy Saville.
By purple1worm
I remember those! My sis and I loved them when we were teens! :D
By zombombie
I think the fact that you brought THREE threads on dummies back might get Ryan's attention ;)

But yes, I'd love to see a ventriloquist dummy pattern, maybe Sid from Buffy to go in the Television Terrors?!

By Raven
I really liked the movie Dead Silence, only because these dolls are so dang creepy. Even "normal" looking ones are scary. Like clowns. I don't care how happy the thing is, they are still scary.

A ventriloquist dummy would make a great pattern.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Edinburghzombie wrote:I think the fact that you brought THREE threads on dummies back might get Ryan's attention ;)
Indeed it did. And it also helped point out that we had multiple threads on the same topic that could be merged together. :)

Seems there's some ongoing interest in the ventriloquist dummy. A somewhat unorthodox idea compared to the typical witches, bats and ghosts. But then again, so are patterns like my Tooth Fairy or Chupacabra.

These dummies are no doubt creepy, with their small stature, hinged jaw and bug-eyed blank stare. Especially when they start to move on their own.

From your suggestions there are several notable dolls from genre TV shows, movies and books. But I'm picturing this as a "Unique Creation."
By pagemaster1993
A Unique Creation would be awesome for this new pattern that way it's diffrent from anything else.