Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sorry if I've been quiet lately. I had hoped to do more holiday updates around here, but my December has been very busy with travel, birthdays (including my own) and Christmas planning. But I have lots in the works, and can't wait to show you all what 2011 will bring.

I'll take this chance to wish everyone has a warm, safe and happy Christmas (or other winter holiday of your choice). Here's my 2010 Christmas card.

Hoping you get everything you want this holiday!

Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Raven
Your Christmas card is amazing again this year. I only wish I had half the talent or imagination to come up with something like this. Maybe if I start thinking about it now I can for next year. One question though, does the Ryan doll have a pull string in the back or are you more up to date?

Merry Christmas, Ryan! I hope it is as delightfully creepy as you wish it to be. I anxiously await to see what you have in store for us in the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The Ryan doll is voice activated. You speak words into it's sensors and it responds with an appropriate phrase. Quite revolutionary, really.

Merry Christmas to you as well, Teri.
By pagemaster1993
So does this Ryan Action Figure carve or do you have to do it for him?
By mudd
Is there an action doll version that comes with carving tools and free patterns? another possible idea for the shocking shop? :roll:
merry xmas to all !

BTW: every time i say merry christmas i feel as if im cheating on my Halloween love. :lol: :roll:
By monstermash
Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and have a happy new year!!!! :D :D
By nosferatu
I do believe GUS bought a doll with actual real hair ......but that's another story.

Tried to get a Ryan doll at Toys 'r' Us. When they searched for it on the system, it kept offering up Barbie. Not even G.I. Joe....Barbie!

Belated Seasons Greetings to all