Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By CombichristGirl
that is way to awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg
i wanna make a big daddy but need the yard and some more know how first before i go attempting that
By CorpseBride
That is so funny! I just strolled across that pic the other day but didn't know where it came from! Love it!

Yes yes! I will post some soon...ack...I keep saying that. I really will though, just have to track down that finicky SD card..ugh.
By CorpseBride
LOVE the squid and the brain! Too cute.

That toy society idea is great, I too want to sign up for it. I think that once this silly school thing is all done I will have to do that (seeing as I will have MUCH more free time). Let me know how it goes ok?
By CombichristGirl
i will ! i have made a few toys i'll post soon and plan on doing a drop at our libary soon. i like the school idea but would feel bad, all those kids if only one two found gifts. plus im going to try and do a few for a "basket raffle" for missions school. people donate all sorts of stuff and they make little baskets and raffle them off. like one might be video games one might be books one might have some movie tickets and popcorn..that type of thing:)
By CombichristGirl
happy chris-mahauna-kwanzika!!!!! man some of these simple patterns are rough lol im ok with the snowman but am proud of Rudolph :)
By CombichristGirl
oh no halloween starts in may june area lol but i may be able to fit some in lol :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
By CombichristGirl
some more updates:)
the scarf i made mission
some beanies i made
a bob omb i made for my friend for christmas lol
ill post some mroe stuff later :)