Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By CorpseBride
Wow, I just noticed that in that first picture I look like I am 12...yikes. I assure you I am not! :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice! Good photos and the grunged up graphics are a nice touch too. The black veil adds to the look a lot, as do the pink flowers and accents. I've always liked the black and pink color combo. Also like black and red together. Well, and black and orange of course. Maybe I just like black. :lol:
By pagemaster1993
Wow I think you got #1 in costume and pumpkin pics next I would say is Supersonic(I think) with his Buzz costume and pumpkin.
By CorpseBride
pagemaster1993 wrote:Wow I think you got #1 in costume and pumpkin pics next I would say is Supersonic(I think) with his Buzz costume and pumpkin.
Oh my! That is quite a compliment :o Thanks!

Ryan: Thanks :D I agree with you on the flower eyes and spiderweb forehead...they are a must have.

Black is the new black. :D
By sloaner
Love the costume, it works really well with the VIP pattern.
By hkzombie
Love your look and costume this year, very pretty! I bet it sucked when your faced itched from time to time?
By The Captain
WOW you look amazing. I love the Día de los Muertos style. I have been kicking around yard display and costume ideas for the last two year, maybe I should do it next year? Anyway, your make-up is terrific.