Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
I know Twilight Flight is available via one of the links. Had I known Zuul was available I would have carved him!

I think Supersonic will be having words with you too!
By GUS
To be perfectly fair, Ryan did comment that he may be doing something again this year for a site or two so you did essentially get a heads up, plus links (always available) are to likeminded sites so a little prying & poking is always necessary, sorry I could not tell you folks, it was not for me to open my trap, the pleasure is in finding extras.
:lol:

now go look around!
By nosferatu
Quite right Gus. I am just carving Jimmy now. I knew you would laugh when you saw his pattern
By nosferatu
Not the greatest carving in the world but can't wait till next year, mushy pumpkin or not. They make a great mini totem.

Just carving Saville now! Love the badge.
By GUS
..I prefer you when you are ill Nos!

i.e. not here & possibly close to curling yer toes! :lol:

Off-topic, have you tried out the old charcoal handwarmers? (that I have commented on elsewhere), chills, pneumonia alot of bugs avoidance when you've got a warm "trunk" with the heat that these things push out.
By Ajax
Awesome pattern would have carved it for sure guess theres always next year.
By pagemaster1993
Ryan how many other patterns are hidden that we should all know about?
By Ajax
pagemaster1993 wrote:Ryan how many other patterns are hidden that we should all know about?
Yeah :x :lol: I have found a few around on different sites just by typeing it in the search engine. Some retired ones are on different sites.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 wrote:Ryan how many other patterns are hidden that we should all know about?
Not specifically trying to hide anything from you guys. But if a company/website approaches me to do a pattern (sometimes of their character) often the deal is to let them have it exclusively, while they will promote Zombie Pumpkins in exchange.

The Shay Carl pattern is for a pretty niche group, I wouldn't offer it here on ZP because I'd get tired of answering the question, "Who is that?"

Zuul was done as a special promotion with the Ghostbusters fan site Proton Charging. The idea was, only their readers would know about this exclusive pattern. Now that Halloween is over, I suppose I can publicly link the feature here:

Zombie Pumpkins releases free Zuul pattern for Ghostheads!

You might also recognize "Buried" from Buried.com

Or the "Frightmaster" from Frightmaster.com
By jen d.
ZUUL?! Oh, I am dying inside for not having found/carved this! Le sigh. Gives me something to *really* look forward to next year though. :)
By pagemaster1993
zombiepumpkins wrote:
Not specifically trying to hide anything from you guys. But if a company/website approaches me to do a pattern (sometimes of their character) often the deal is to let them have it exclusively, while they will promote Zombie Pumpkins in exchange.

The Shay Carl pattern is for a pretty niche group, I wouldn't offer it here on ZP because I'd get tired of answering the question, "Who is that?"

Zuul was done as a special promotion with the Ghostbusters fan site Proton Charging. The idea was, only their readers would know about this exclusive pattern. Now that Halloween is over, I suppose I can publicly link the feature here:

Zombie Pumpkins releases free Zuul pattern for Ghostheads!

You might also recognize "Buried" from Buried.com

Or the "Frightmaster" from Frightmaster.com
So shouldn't The Mortician be on Haunte Hot Sauces site? And I already know that Dark Imaginings is on the their site.