Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Jack Carving
Let's see.. My Sunday night line up usually consists of, Dexter, CSI Miami and Boardwalk Empire.. Looks like CSI Miami might have to take a back seat. I caught the first episode of The Walking Dead on the 1st (was just too busy Halloween night.)

This show definitely has potential, although.. the opening scene made me take a step back and say, "wow". Extremely disturbing.
By GUS
IS FX still available via freeview?
By CanadianCarver
I watched it. I thought it was good and has potential. The story seems to have been done before (28 days later), but I still like it. I was surprised and impressed by the amount of gore. They don't hold back. The first episode was building up the characters and story, but I still enjoyed it. Anything with zombies can't be that bad right!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Only 30 minutes into it so far (before I was interrupted and had to take a break from it). About the 28 Days Later comparison, many have noticed the similarity of the hospital wake-up concept at the start. 28 Days Later was released in 2002, The Walking Dead graphic novel started in 2003. But from what I understand, the stories were in development at the same time, and the creators of the comic and the movie both agree that this similarity was just a coincidence. And apparently the same idea is used in The Day of the Triffids, first published in 1951.
By Ajax
Watched it last night and it's amazing. I suggest to anyone to buy the compeduim edition or the comic and read it but wow this series is going to be the best thing for zombies ever. Such a cliffhanger ending.
By Ajax
What about that half women Zombie he walked by how real did that look??? Have you started working on this pattern yet Ryan :wink: . Amazing stuff.

By Raven
The zombie make up on this show is amazing. Anyone entering to win a walk on part?
By punchi
I'm going to try to be a zombie next season! Living in Atlanta makes it easier to be a walker. In fact, I was driving my car the other day and a guy saw all my zombie stickers (from Killer Klown) and we had a red light conversation about WD. Apparently, he was the zombie that got shot in the eye in ep2 when Rick was running for the alley. Awesome!
By CorpseBride
punchi wrote:I'm going to try to be a zombie next season! Living in Atlanta makes it easier to be a walker. In fact, I was driving my car the other day and a guy saw all my zombie stickers (from Killer Klown) and we had a red light conversation about WD. Apparently, he was the zombie that got shot in the eye in ep2 when Rick was running for the alley. Awesome!
Thats awesome!! I was joking around the other day saying I was going to go on holidays there and try and get on as a walker. :lol: I hope you can get in there!
By GUS
Has KK sent a twit pic to Robert Kirkman yet (or his twitter feed)?