Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
My wonderful mama bought me this today...

The collection continues to grow....

I have almost the entire "cast" of available Nightmare models...and about half of the Corpse Bride ones. :D I think the hardest part has been keeping them in the packages. I really want to open them and be able to display them properly with lighting and such. What do you guys think?!?
By Hottie McNaughty
Awesome! To keep value they have to stay in the package. I like to play with my toys. :D
By CorpseBride
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Awesome! To keep value they have to stay in the package. I like to play with my toys. :D
Me too! :lol:

That is my darn dilemma. Shall I hold on to them as a neat keepsake for my son? Or do I enjoy them in all their splendor now? /sigh
By CombichristGirl
they should last a long time taken care of i say play!!!! i have a kiss doll and an eddie doll that i had to display lol :lol:
By CorpseBride
I like the way this topic is heading...:lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, the good ol' Mayor. I know that these collectibles are worth more in the package, but if your only goal is to resell them someday, might as well just stuff them away a dark closet. ;)

Models, figures and dolls are meant to be seen and played with, that's what I say. I have plenty, and they're unboxed and sitting on my shelves, so I can view and enjoy them. For example, I just got a new doll that I promptly unboxed to play with. Right, Hottie?
By Ajax
I have probably over 500 + mcfarlane collectables and I prefer them in the box and regretted it everytime I took them out. Sometimes they have little parts and break or dont' stand properly etc. The box art and boxes are usually so nice that I don't want to cut into them anyways.
By pagemaster1993
I agree partially to that all toys should be played with, but in my house it is better to keep collectable toys in their boxes cause here they are easily broken.
By CorpseBride
Thanks for your input guys. I decided last night to unwrap them and set them up in my "office" Halloween town looks fantastic on display, and I am so glad I set them up. It is so worth it, they are looking down at me with evil delight as I type. :D
By suzika
I have all my old Kiss collectibles out of the box, too. I'd never sell them anyway, no sense not having them were I can see them.