Show off your pumpkin pics and tells us about the experience.

The zombies....ARE COMING!!!!!

"You're going endanger the nice lady who paid us in advance before she became a dog!"

I <3 all my Pumpin Peeps! :^)

"I see you shiver with antici....SAY IT!!!...pation!"

"Be Prepaaaaaaaared!!!"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!"

Last edited by Tkaraoke on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
By CombichristGirl
excellent carves. i've been wanting to know how the p vs z would come out :)
By Tkaraoke
Think I'm going to get a couple hours of sleep before I move on to the next set. That last one took be about two hourse of solid work to complete but when I lit it up for the first time I flipped out! :^)
By nosferatu
I love the shading on the GB pattern. It looks so much more menacing and evil with only the eyes cut out. Fab stuff
By SuperSonic
Duuude awesome work on the GB pattern and the rest you have done here!!! Keep it up!!
By Tkaraoke
Ok, I need to concentrate on work now. I won't get a chance to carve until Halloween morning. Wish my weekend wasn't so busy! Ugh!!!!
By punchi
Awesome! I too, love the p vs v one!
By Tkaraoke
Not sure if I'm going to do another carve...the last one kind of gave me fits and it was more frustrating that fun. I think it might have been the coffee I drank to wake myself up because now I just feel jittery.
By Tkaraoke
Ok, just made the decision. I think the patterns I have done this year are awesome and I'm going to get an hour and a half sleep before the ToT start making the rounds.... Have an awesome Halloween guys!!!
By suzika
"I see you shiver with antici....SAY IT!!!...pation!"
That made me giggle. I love RHPS
By nosferatu
Love Scar. An all-time favourite villain of mine. You are undoubtedly sat on the throne when it comes to carving shaded patterns. :lol:
By Tkaraoke
By Ajax
They all look fantastic good work you have more patience then me by doing all that shading but i might try it soon still have some pumpkins left.