Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.

Superjail:

I love it!
50%
It's alright.
25%
It tries too hard.
25%
By Vorta
Superjail! is a show on Adult Swim about a strange, brutal jail run entirely by the ambitious and nonsensical Warden, his assistant and apparent recovering-alcoholic "Jared", his head Security officer (who is quite obviously a transexual,) "Alice", and the obediant and deadly security drone called "Jailbot."
Superjail is just full of the baddest, meanest and often the most humorously absurd inmates, who are constantly trying to get out and return to freedom.
This will be very hard, since Superjail! is one of the more unorthodox institutions in the world; and on top of manslaughter, caniballism and a mad scientist in the basement that kidnaps inmates and performs on them unspeakable acts of human discrace; the place is located inside a volcano, inside of a BIGGER volcano.

Watch?
By purple1worm
For real? I've never heard of it! but i'm interested! :shock:
Sorry I can't answer you're poll!
By Raven
My husband loves it. I think it's alright. It is one of the stranger cartoons on Adult Swim.
By Vorta
I'm still waiting for a new season to start up......
8 established episodes just isn't enough.
By Nikki
Vorta wrote:I'm still waiting for a new season to start up......
8 established episodes just isn't enough.
I LOVE SUPERJAIL! Muaha! I have been trying to find it on DVD but have had no luck :(
By Tkaraoke
I'd like to have the poster on the wall of the Warden in the last shot of the last episode.
By Nikki
Tkaraoke wrote:I'd like to have the poster on the wall of the Warden in the last shot of the last episode.
I forgot what it looked like :(
I just love the Wannabe-Woman Guard Hahahaha...