Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By paddy_babe
I like the kids patterns, I would try a Thomas The Tank Engine if I was talented but don't want to attempt without a drawing/pattern. (My 2 year old LOVES Thomas as do all his friends!)
By Tkaraoke
Wow! Very well done...very well done indeed!
By GUS
...Ryan emulating ralph off the simpsons, ryan you worry me sometimes!

Just showed it to Izzy (at home with a stinking cold) "..that's a bit young" says the 6 yr old! she had no problems recognising it, & says it'll appeal to the under 5's ..wise beyond her years! :lol: :roll:

Nice angle for this carve Ryan, somewhat out of the blue.
By Tkaraoke
GUS wrote:...Ryan emulating ralph off the simpsons, ryan you worry me
That's the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that! Lol
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:
GUS wrote:...Ryan emulating ralph off the simpsons, ryan you worry me
That's the first thing that popped into my mind when I read that! Lol
I blame any random silliness or corny comments on my perpetual lack of sleep during the Halloween season. Did you catch the puns on the front page news item for this pattern?
Use this pattern to help train your kids to carve, and they are sure to say "tanks!"
:lol: :| :oops: :roll:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS wrote:Nice angle for this carve Ryan, somewhat out of the blue.
Certainly not scary, but oft requested and searched for, according to my records. I commonly do patterns of "organic" creatures. So sometimes it's fun to try a pattern that is a bit more "geometric." Employ some mathematics and perspective.
By Euri
You know, there is no better birthday present than a new ZP pattern. And my boys will like this one! Very nice work once again, Ryan! :D
By GUS
Jimmy savile used to be the representative of "the age, .....of the train"
whilst not a driver i'm sure i've seen a silver haired bewigged character in thomas episodes, maybe a sneaky homage to the great man.
By SuperSonic
This is a deffinite carve on my list! Tanks Ryan!
By Pumpken
Nice pattern Ryan. This should be very popular with the kids. Sometimes it is nice to have a non-scary pattern.
By nosferatu
Its actually an inspired choice. The shadowing works brilliantly. A definite carve for sure which will get alot of Trick or Treaters parents asking "Where did you get that from?"

I'll have the flyers at the ready!
By snow2alike
This will for sure be a Zoo carve !!! Out of the 80,000 visitors that will come thru --- 20,000 of them will be boys who will love this patterns !!!!
Thomas will be seen and loved :D

I hope it doesn't derail any of them ! ^^()^^