Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
Anyone recording it on their dvdr? , saw an ad for sky hosting this last night, so people need to get to the tv guide quick!
Last edited by GUS on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By punchi
Hmmmm...If only I were a crazy computer genius I could get it to you, yet I have no idea...
By Nikki
Try searching on MegaUploads... I don't know if you follow those kind of sites but that's where I found all of my Treehouse of Horror episodes :)

ALSO..iTunes has movies you can buy as well.. TV Series AND movies..I hope this helped
By GUS
Thanks Nikki whilst I hate ripping off others i'm desperate to watch this as it's released, so torrent sites are out for me (also wouldn't risk infecting our pc's too much reliant upon bringing the money in :wink: via them.
So i-tunes if available I'd like to think I could hook in & download to watch via the projector / plasma??

wil have t investigate.
I was going to try & do the right thing by buying the dvds as soona s released to restore my karma (sic) , this is something I really don't want to miss.
By Nikki
GUS wrote:Thanks Nikki whilst I hate ripping off others i'm desperate to watch this as it's released, so torrent sites are out for me (also wouldn't risk infecting our pc's too much reliant upon bringing the money in :wink: via them.
So i-tunes if available I'd like to think I could hook in & download to watch via the projector / plasma??

wil have t investigate.
I was going to try & do the right thing by buying the dvds as soona s released to restore my karma (sic) , this is something I really don't want to miss.
I got ya. Yeah, iTunes has movies up for grabs.. I don't know if they will have exactly what you are looking for but they do carry movies for download.. via.. the exact same price you would buy them for at Best Buy.. they usually run around $14.99 :)
By DevilxKat
AMC should be posting some info (if they haven't already) about streaming/downloading the show.

We lucked out in Houston, one of the local movie theaters/bars will be showing the premiere episode on the big screen.

Can't wait to see how the show turns out; I love the comic!
By GUS
Thanks for the info.