Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By CombichristGirl
lol sorry if i made anyone hungry with the tittle. if you can make it to my house i have a cotton candy machine, i will be glad to make a batch which. FYI on a separate note i think im going to make some of that for my carving party. anyways i will post pics of the finished product once its cleared and put back together, but for now....
it was a plain black strat that we dismantled and sanded. as always click on any for a bigger view
first color(ironlak: potion):
masking:
they were going a little crazy so i had to start changing things OCD..
second color(ironlak:smurf):
unmasking:
now just needs some clear and put back together :lol:

UPDATE with the finished pics
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
reminds me of gem and the hoplograms love it
By CombichristGirl
thank you and to anyone interested there is an update of it assembled good day :)
By Nikki
As a guitar lover... I LOVE what you did with that guitar! Kudos for all the creativity you put in to it :D It shows
By SuperSonic
Where is the ZP mascot :shock: I am quite appalled :P
By hkzombie
that looks yummy! haha.. it reminds me of Eddie Van Halen's Frankenstrat, similar process and design! I bet it took awhile to do that... I wonder what it sounds like? Do you have an amp? My boyfriend is a musician and has a guitar section in his room w/ his mighty Marshall Amp :) ... He got a used guitar from Craig's list, fixed it up and painted it Olympic White. It's pretty awesome :D
By CombichristGirl
hey forgot about this thread lol. yep same process and whatnot:). he has an amp but not sure what it and he broke a string after 2 minutes lol. so well see what happens some day lmao
By mudd
i also thought eddie van halen influence. looks real smooth. theres a lot of big money to be made on custom guitar paint and custom art work designs. you should seriously consider it especially with your artistic talent. hmm a ZP guitar . now i feel like buying the stickers to put all over one of my guitars.
By CombichristGirl
i need to invest in an airbrush that would be fantastic. oh the things i would do....why did i buy a tattoo gun lmao