Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oooooh my. That is right up your alley. And I do believe I may need to try my hand at painting one of these too. Where'd you find 'em!?
By JimmOfTheDead
I picked up one of the pumpkin-headed guys from Michael's. I tried to color one with the markers provided, but that was a sticky mistake. After washing the marker off best I could, I started painting the guy instead. I also made a little vest out of felt for the guy, because I knew the stickers wouldn't actually stay if I tried them.

Anyway, once I get him finished I'll be sure to post pictures. Michael's had pumpkins and Frankenstein monsters, I think that's all they make. I want to say $3.99, but I don't remember for sure...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah cool, thanks for the info Jimm. The included markers and stickers seem to be aimed at crafty kids, but in the hands of a "big kid" with a little painting skill, some wicked art could come of these.
By Batgirl
welp... there goes a portion of my paycheck!
By Raven
I almost picked up a couple of these at Michaels the other day. I think I will go back and get a few. Looks like a lot of fun. They also have a great little wooden coffin ready to paint. When you open it evil laughter sounds. Michaels has some great Halloween crafts. :)
By Raven
I've already gone back to Michaels and bought a few of these. They didn't have many left, but maybe there is more in the back to restock the bin. I think I will skip the markers and use paint, although I'm not nearly as artistic as many of you guys here. I bought two of the Frankenstein's monsters and will try and make one into a bride. I have the feeling I will be heading back to try and get more once my nephews see these.

Thank you Killer Klown for posting the pic of these out of the boxes. Convinced me I needed to get a few. :D
By Batgirl
My Michael's doesn't seem to have them yet.

Yes, this is my pouty face. :x
By Ballyhooligan
I did not make these, but here are some completed Pumpkin color blanks that were painted by my friend and very talented artist Mandi.

All three of these are sold, I purchased the Candy Corn one on the far left. I know she is working on more right now if anyone would like to buy one.

I am currently painting a frankenstein blank right now. I just finished getting down the green base coat. Def. use acrylic paint.. do not even bother with the markers. It will look horrible.

I purchased 34 of the blanks today if anyone would like to purchase some from me. $10 a pop + shipping. Every Michael's around me is selling out of them, so if you want some from me, and don't have a Michael's around you, drop me a line ASAP.

Halloween is starting soooo early this year, very excited!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the post, Ballyhooligan. Glad to see what blanks can look like when painted. Very cool, and I'm imagining lots of potential looks.
By KILLER KLOWN
Very cool to see some painted up.

Hey Ballyhooligan...No offense but a lil pricey there. My Michaels has them for $3.99 with plenty in stock. RoseArt also sells them online. I'm just sayin'