Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Ajax
AMC is an awesome network to. Check out Breaking bad and you'll see what i mean.
By GUS

trailer, though not good quality..

on set with the author
By Batgirl
My brother went to the Walking Dead panel at Comic-Con and was insanely impressed by what he saw there. It was the one panel that he couldn't miss.

At their booth, they had a living room scene with two dead bodies that you could get your picture taken with. It was amazing and highly disturbing!

Sorry the quality is so bad on these pictures, but here's a look. I'm sure you can find some great ones online of close-ups.

Also, you can register for a "walker" role until tomorrow on the AMC website! Check it out!
By punchi
i actually have a friend who is working on this set. they're filming it here. looks pretty cool. i think he said it was based on a comic book / graphic novel?
By CombichristGirl
Batgirl wrote: Image
awww i want one for my couch!! everyone should have one, or the zombie skin rug :lol: :)
By Batgirl
punchi - yep! it's based on The Walking Dead comic by Robert Kirkman. It's fantastic. There's even a free app for the iphone of the first issue.

I'm really excited about this show!
By Tkaraoke
Forget this! I want to know more information about Mrs Fields: The Movie!!! LOL
:lol:
By CorpseBride
The trailers have started to air pimping out the premiere! I am pumped!! I hope I am around to watch it on Halloween night!
By GUS
That's right you all rub it in!
...nope I did not.
nope I could not!

There was no zombie man sam I am!