Under the Dome by Stephen King

Authors have given us tons of tomes from the tomb. Recommended reading for the most cultured of creatures.

Under the Dome by Stephen King

Postby Ajax » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:32 pm

I just finished this book and it is hands down in my top 5 favorite Stephen King books ever and I read 75% of them. Anyone else read it? It is an addicting read that pulls you along and you finish the 1100 pages in no time. Some of the best Villians in a Stephen King book since Randall Flagg. Enjoy.
"Some people are born to use a chainsaw. Me. Well I got one attached to me. "
Ajax
Rampant Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby snow2alike » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:16 pm

That's good to know Ajax. I'm getting ready to start that one in about a week. My son is almost finished reading my copy. The Stand and Duma Key are two of my favorite Stephen King books.
snow2alike
Mushy Pumpkin

Postby Raven » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 pm

That one is on my "to read" list. I was surprised at how big the book is. I loved "Duma Key".

We have a fabulous used book store here where you can buy, sell and trade books. When they only sell for a dollar (or less) I tend to have a huge stack of books to read through. I will get to "Under the Dome" soon I'm sure. :)
"Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?" (Formerly known as RavensDestiny)
Raven
Immortal Zombie Pumpkin!

Postby KILLER KLOWN » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 pm

I was considering this book. I saw it the other day in the book store and put it in my "mental list" of books to read.

Gotta finish the "Lightning Thief" first. :lol: I'm such a kid!
KILLER KLOWN
Decayed Pumpkin

Return to Literature