Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By reas0n
Well it was kind of last minute but i had this idea last night and so today i embarked on a journey, I got one those fake pumpkins from Michael's and carved in the Dawn of the ZP stencil i threw a L.E.D. light in the top so i can get the Jack-O-Lantern effect also Dawn of the ZP was chosen because he has the biggest mouth out of all the stencils (aside from puking) and i need to be able to fit a beer bottle in the mouth lol this is my most favoritest costume ever cause its the only one i've ever made and i'm so proud of it!!!

here's some pictures still trying to get everything perfect, i'll be up for a while...defenitely show some better pictures when im all dressed tho

as i said im still gettin some things worked out gunna paint my face black also so you cant really see me as much and traying to get it to stop moving around so much is kinda difficult with the light mounted on top, so if you guys have any ideas on how i could do thjat please feel free to let me know :)
By GUS
obviously soft padding (eg foam strips wrapped in a bit of cotton would make it firmer & comfortable on your head / neck where it's currently moving.
(better for less sweating skin)
Good call on the pumpkinhead..

Gaffer tape / duck tape always holds stuff well. (the light)
By mesmark
Yeah, I'd go with gus. Some soft foam strips up near the top would be good. You might gust need small 1-2" strips in three places or so. That way you don't lose the light from the top.

As for the bottom, foam would work well too, but i assume it would have to be something that you put on after the pumpkin is on.

Anyway, great idea and good luck. Post some pictures of the final outfit, please.
By mudd
LOL!!! thats freakin cool. beer access is always top priority.
By nosferatu
That is awesome. Has a Tron look to it. Vintage stuff
By reas0n
well here's the final product there's better pictures on someones camera but not mine by far the coolest costume ever!!!!!!

By Zombie Pumpkins!
The Dawn of the ZP mascot has come to life and taken human form! :lol: Pretty great idea, you can't go wrong with a pumpkin head costume. Thanks for using one of my designs as your "face."
By reas0n
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The Dawn of the ZP mascot has come to life and taken human form! :lol: Pretty great idea, you can't go wrong with a pumpkin head costume. Thanks for using one of my designs as your "face."
Well I know it's 2 years later but hey better late then never ey? The design was chosen on the fact that a beer fit in there perfectly and it is sure awesomeness! Thank you sir for the great designs every year!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, I have no problem with the resurrection of old threads. Glad the pattern worked for your uses. When I originally drew the Dawn mascot, I left room in the mouth for a flame. Didn't realize it also fit a beer so well. :lol: