Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed I have. No photos handy, but I'll try to remember to come back to this topic and share when I get a chance.
By SaneInsideInsanity
expect another soon :p though I hope i got the box# right
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Box 334. Although they know me so well at the post office, if they saw anything with my name or "Zombie Pumpkins" on the address, they'd surely know how to get it to me, even if you didn't even put a number.
By Raven
Every time I see something creepy and a bit unique I think of Ryan. It happened just today. This time I bought the item. Now to decide whether to send it to Ryan, or keep it for myself. :twisted:
By Raven
zombiepumpkins wrote:Did you say I'm creepy? If so, I'm flattered. :wink:
Creepy AND unique. :P

Which makes me wonder, what is the strangest item someone has ever sent you?
By Zombie Pumpkins!

Well, this is certainly the coolest thing I received in the PO box lately.

"Mr. Pumpkin, the Watchover Voodoo Doll. To ward off evil spirits and watchover your family and loved ones."

I already feel safer this Halloween season. :D
By monstermash
Ive got a little Mr. Pumpkin too! They're really cute.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
For archival purposes, I should post this here too. KILLER KLOWN has already taken credit for this creative packaging that was sent to me. Too cool of a box to tear into, I carefully opened it from the bottom to remove the contents, then closed it back up. It's still sitting proudly on display on top of my office bookcase:

By Hottie McNaughty
That's a singularly awesome package to get in the mail. I wouldn't want to open it at all!
By Raven
If anyone is still wondering where to get one of the little VooDoo doll key chains pictured above, I have noticed they have some for sale on Amazon.com. They are made or sold by John Hinde. Just search for that name and VooDoo doll and it will bring up many different dolls. I love these little things!
By zombombie
RavensDestiny wrote:If anyone is still wondering where to get one of the little VooDoo doll key chains pictured above, I have noticed they have some for sale on Amazon.com. They are made or sold by John Hinde. Just search for that name and VooDoo doll and it will bring up many different dolls. I love these little things!
Thanks RD!