Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By PirateRogue
Hello there. :D

I want to request a pumpkin pattern version of the Sons of Anarchy logo, from the show Sons of Anarchy. My mom really wants it, and I'm sure there are other fans of the show here that would want it too.

Here is a picture for reference, though I'm sure you can find better pictures online.

The regular logo does not have an MC on the side of it, just to let you know. :D

Please and thank you!
By minion_of_the_pumpkin
it would be really cool but kinda hard.... i think the anarchy sign would be cool just by itself but it is a good idea
By Raven
Great show! I think just the Reaper would be a great pattern. I'm positive there is a thread with that request already.
By PirateRogue
RavensDestiny wrote:Great show! I think just the Reaper would be a great pattern. I'm positive there is a thread with that request already.
I searched for a Sons of Anarchy thread but I didn't see one.
By Raven
PirateRogue wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:Great show! I think just the Reaper would be a great pattern. I'm positive there is a thread with that request already.
I searched for a Sons of Anarchy thread but I didn't see one.
I meant a request for the grim reaper, not Sons of Anarchy.
By periopdoc
Well, I proved tonight that it is doable to carve using the full size version of the small image you posted. It is a real PITA, but it turned out pretty nice. There are a couple of errors that I would fix if I ever do it again, but I doubt I will ever do it again.

Pics later

- pod
By periopdoc
Here is the carving I did from the picture above. A few mistakes that I think could be remedied, all in all I don't think that it is too bad a job though.

- pod

[/img]