Display some killer Halloween artwork you've found or created yourself.
By KILLER KLOWN
I don't think I've ever shown my clay stuff before.

I love working with Polymer clay, so I decided to get it out this past weekend and make some monsters! :D The pic doesn't show it well but the "glow in the dark" clay works really good!!

Thanks for lookin'...T
By nosferatu
Hey T

Do I need to say how cool they are? You have your own little army of monsters. Love the one toothed pumpkin the best.
By GUS
That's sculpey clay yes?
love the brain.
Last edited by GUS on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By paddy_babe
those are great! I bet you'd be great at doing cake toppers etc aswell... with little characters like that it wouldnt need any other decorating.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If those were collectible toys available in stores, I'd buy one of each. Those are creepy cool, like all your art.

Do you buy glow-in-the-dark eyes/teeth premade, or are those made of some glowy clay?
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CombichristGirl
u should make a chess set !!!!!!! i love the worm and the tongue guy a lot
By Raven
CombichristGirl wrote:u should make a chess set !!!!!!! i love the worm and the tongue guy a lot
A chess set is a great idea!

I love these little guys! I think I like these most of all I've seen of your artwork. Well, I liked your painted skulls and still kick myself for not buying one off E-bay when you had them listed.
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Hey Gus...I actually use Premo clay. It's made by the same company that makes Sculpey. The company is only 1 hour away from my house here in Illinois too. :D

Hey Ryan...Yep, you're right. Premo makes glow in the dark polymer clay. It's pretty cool!!

Hey CCG...It's funny you would suggest that. My daughter said "hey Dad why don't you make a chess set". I don't play chess though.

I do have an Etsy account though, maybe I should put them up.

Later...T
By purple1worm
AWWW!! You have you're own little minions. They are so cool! You could make them out of fondant and put them on a halloween cake!!
By SuperSonic
T these are really cool you should make a chess set ..... then turn around and sell it for some wuick cash for a rainy day :P
By Zombie Pumpkins!
KILLER KLOWN, every time I see some of your art I have this urge to buy it. You totally should put more items for sale on eBay, Etsy or other sites that start with E.
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the little push Ryan! I shall work on listing them tomorrow :D

I am considering the Chess set. I will have to do a little research and plan it out.
By GUS
KK, ..how about mould maker material for the basic shape of multiples? ..hopefully you have access to their stuff cheap.
I've just started using sculpey myself, a few of the shades looked spot on their colour chart, no wonder.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I love these little guys keep up the good work!