Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By paddy_babe
amen! :lol:

what better way to get to know someone aswell. :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
hahah we're getting dangerous i think but thats ok im supposed to be cleaning my bunnies cage right now i should probally stop getting distracted
By The Captain
Welcome Paddy! Wow we got a post-a-holic on are hands! :o
Glad to see so many new female members this year.
By SaneInsideInsanity
we are horrible influences on each other ive decided
By nosferatu
Gus, you know what women are like once they get talking. (Not that I'm stereotyping or anything). If they lived next door to one another they would still call or text each other
By SaneInsideInsanity
That's where you sir are wrong i don't like phones....however being over with a martini shaker jar of olives and some gin and vermouth for a few hours quite possibly and gus your one to talk i should gag you You're worse then most dames on the site :P
By nosferatu
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:and gus your one to talk i should gag you You're worse then most dames on the site :P
:lol: You are SO The Comeback Queen! :lol:
By paddy_babe
lmao!!
If me and sane lived next to each other I dont think we'd be texting, we'd probs be nattering over the fence or something :D

since having my little one my friends hardly ring as I dont answer, they just turn up for a cuppa lol (or a reading) :)
By paddy_babe
I have a question and didnt want to start a new thread...
you know this seed-sprout-pumpkin thingy
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
how come I'm now a withered pumpkin? is it chronological (I was a pumpkin, now I'm an older pumpkin?)

just being nosey I guess, and what happens when we get to the highest pumpkin?

I hope no one thinks I'm mental to get to this stage in less than 10 days, I just have a lot to say :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
god forrbid if we lived next door to each other....our boys wouldnt get a moments piece and your kids will get fat because i bake a lot and i'd have to bring some over for that cup and.....huh wha did you ask a question...:P
The pumpkin thing changes depending on how active you are in the forums...ie how many posts you have and at the rate you're going you'll be a zombie in no time :P
By paddy_babe
yay zombie!! :D

and yeah I bake a lot 2, I could send over my irish stew aswell lol :)

if I lived in america I'd get the mickey taken outta me because of my accent! lmao you'd pretend you didnt know me sane :lol: !
By SaneInsideInsanity
Naw i'd know you im Canadian;) jk my bf is Irish (descent) His dad is from over your way though i love that accent.... and i know several other Mick's so you dint have to worry much about that. I have Irish stew on for tonight ha ha in my slow cooker just have to make soda bread biscuits when i get home....
By paddy_babe
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:Naw i'd know you im Canadian;) jk my bf is Irish (descent) His dad is from over your way though i love that accent.... and i know several other Mick's so you dint have to worry much about that. I have Irish stew on for tonight ha ha in my slow cooker just have to make soda bread biscuits when i get home....
ohh yum! only way to cook an irish stew is the slow cooker (only problem is it smells nice and your hungry all day lol)
well I'll come over to Canada then :D

have you ever had codel (said cod - elle ... I cant remember the spelling)? I'll have to pm you the recipe for you to try :)
By sodajazz
GUS wrote:GAG them!!!!!! :lol:
nosferatu wrote:Gus, you know what women are like once they get talking. (Not that I'm stereotyping or anything). If they lived next door to one another they would still call or text each other

Just like to point one little thing out :

Gus - male - Joined: 18 Sep 2007 Posts: 1332
Nos - male - Joined: 25 Sep 2008 Posts: 1329

Matspud - girly - Joined: 20 Oct 2005 Posts: 524
sodajazz - girly - Joined: 16 Oct 2005 Posts: 568

Can you see where I'm going with this :lol:
I'm thinking its the male variety that like the sound of their own voices or rather the look of their own typing :wink: :D