Tomes from the tomb, recommend reading for you cultured creatures.
By purple1worm
You should. There not bad. But be warned, the main character is a bit whinney. And she does go on a bit much over Edward's "God" like features compared to her plain jane looks.
By paddy_babe
I agree, Bella does get a bit wearing.... I'm in love with a fictional character now thanks to Edward (going to carve a 'team edward' or 'team cullen' pumpkin this year :D)

I've read all 4 books and have the movie on dvd... cant wait for the second movie to come out (I'll be 9 months pregnant by that time but will have to suffer and go cinema!)

I've read all books 3 times, thats down to boredom more than anything though... not the best writer or writing style but I do like them and like I said... I'm in love with edward :D

If there were ZP patterns or twilight there would be a lot more people coming to get them (word / links could be posted on most twilight fan sites).
By Raven
paddy_babe wrote:I agree, Bella does get a bit wearing.... I'm in love with a fictional character now thanks to Edward (going to carve a 'team edward' or 'team cullen' pumpkin this year :D)
I carved this last year for my sister in law who is a huge Twilight fan. I cut out a few places I did not want cut out..

I would love to bring her a nice one this year. Although if Ryan does something True Blood I will bring her that.

The actor that plays Jacob and the actress that plays Bella will be here for the premier of the second film.
By paddy_babe
That looks sooooo cool! (but I cant get to excited, I'm with the vampires and thats a pack pumpkin :lol: )

I love the claw marks :D
It would be really cool to get the cullen crest onto a 'kin. If ryan did do a twi pattern I hope it would be the hands holding the apple or something rather than bella and edwards faces.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I'd like to say that I wasn't overly impressed with the series as a whole. And the movie was laughable at best.

The writing is definately missing any sort of finesse that comes with experience, but the author might improve in time. It was Bella that completely put me off the series. I found her teenage angst to be annoying. The oh no my life is over without Edward...plz. By the end of the second book I was ready to slap her.

I did enjoy Jacob's character though. My friend is team Edward and I tease her about him being a stalker, watching her sleep through her window. :)
By paddy_babe
Mistress_of_Halloween wrote:My friend is team Edward and I tease her about him being a stalker, watching her sleep through her window. :)
I really wouldnt mind him stalking me :D (I must remind myself that he is a fictional character!! :lol: )
By Ajax
I ready the first 100 pages of the first book gave up after that. It was really written for my age and sex so i understandably didn't care for it.