Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By matspud
What about the main characters for the Assassin's Creed games. Ezio is probably preferable since the game is going to be launched in November but Altair would be great too.
Please :D :D :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
First time I've heard the request, but I will say I am a fan of the first game, and looking forward to the second.
By SaneInsideInsanity
It is a good game i dont think i would carve though FF however id be all over that
By matspud
I didn't think it would be a popular request. It is just one my son has been asking for :? Its currently his favorite game ( I know I am a bad parent letting him play games for above his age group :oops: ) He wants to dress up as one of the characters this year ( :? :( :? ) and I like to do a pumpkin of whatever he is

2008 Yoda
2007 Davy Jones
2006 Jack Sparrow ( didn't do it that year)
2005 Darth Vader

Mind you, looking at the price of the costumes it is unlikely that's what he will be and ther is no way I have time to even try to make one up.
By nosferatu
2009 - Ash. Mini chainsaw, job's a good 'un.

AC has always appealed to me but unfortunately I have never played it as I only have a Wii but I know the charachters and therefore pledge my undying loyalty and support to this request.
By SaneInsideInsanity
hm costume for it wouldn't be too bad make a monkish robe out of old bed sheet try and find an old used night costume and modify the breast/shoulder plate attach of red sash cut of brown gloves vambrances (again modified from the knight costume and weapons cam be made from modified wolverine (which is gonna be everywhere) accessories and change them up a bit....
this could be fun

Not including looking for things i would say this would take an inexperienced person about 8 hours...not including finding everything every little sewing skill would be required about a 3 ona 1-10 scale....
Ive also assumed he wanted to be Altair. It is a good game as i said before, and realyy rating systems are more like guidlines its doesnt make you a bad parent
By Ajax
I played the game and loved it. I don't think I would carve it myself, but I know alot of gamers that would. It could work as a unique creation of a monk or something.

By matspud
Maybe I should add that Matthew wanted to join the forum himself just so he could request this :D It was either that or a Warhammer 40K tyranid :?
By Ajax
Get him mario theres already a pattern for that :D I'll let you know if i come across a AC pattern somewheres though.
By matspud
Ajax wrote:Get him mario theres already a pattern for that :D I'll let you know if i come across a AC pattern somewheres though.
He's never really been into Mario although he did Boo last year. He'' probably change his mind by Halloween :D
By Ajax
I wouldn't be surprised if one shows up somewheres. Maybe you should let him watch evil dead and then he can do an Ash Pattern :D I do have a forum for Dry Bones from Mario and my fingers are crossed. There not much in AC that is not kid friendly if your letting him play gta5 that may be an issue lol. I think i played leisure suit larry in the land of lounge lizards when i was like 11.